Be advised:

This blogger will present some stupid, useless and/or dangerous ideas. Do try it at home!

My other blog about bicycle touring:

Samstag, 3. November 2012

How to remove a seatpost beeing stuck in the frame.

In the next 3 months, I can not produce much original content, because I fractured my spine.
I will post several things from the web instead:

A new method to remove a Seat Post 


Redditor treopolis had a nice idea on removing a stuck seatpost from a frame.
There are some cases were every other method fails and you need to throw the frame away. It happens almost everytime when a steel frame and an aluminum seatpost are connected without grease over a long time. Wet conditions and a lot of riding seems to support the process.

Here is the link to the gallery:
 LINK

[Reddit original thread]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen